Everything is broken

edited 2011-10-14 09:25:03 in General
Broken. Broken broken broken! Everything. the sand in the hands slipping out through cracks never to be seen again. Everything that was, crumbling to nothing. All meaning. Gone. everything falling apart because of how it's built. pull one thread and the whole thing will unravel. Doesn't matter which thread it is. All broken. Can't afford a new one can only try and fail to fix what was to return to what was. BROKEN!

Comments

• It's 4:20 somewhere.
    How can something break if it wasn't put together in the first place?
  • canyou explain tyhat?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    It's been a prevalent notion. Fallen sparks. Fragments of vessels broken
    at the Creation. And someday, somehow, before the end, a gathering back
    to home. A messenger from the Kingdom, arriving at the last moment. But
    I tell you there is no such message, no such Home, only the millions of
    last moments ... no more. Our history is an aggregate of last moments.
    If everything is breaking with such immediacy, then everything would just be in pieces and that'd be the end of it. The world hasn't been deteriorating that much, there's not a huge difference between life in the developed world now and ten years ago.

The world isn't going to atrophy at a greater rate during your lifetime than it has during previous generations, in fact, the world has been tending towards being a better place to live in. Granted things fall apart, but we can often just replace it with something just as good or better when it does.

Just stop being so dramatic.
  • edited 2011-10-14 17:05:36
    Replace it? Not an option for me. To replace old friends with new ones and old places with new ones? To replace old memories with new experiences? Or old principles. To replace liberty with security replacement is simply not an option. It decry's all meaning.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ...I can't tell if this thread was meant to be serious or not.
    I figured it wasn't serious, but perhaps I was wrong.
  • edited 2011-10-14 17:01:48
    Madness is not as blissful as some would imagine. Abject terror. Mania, dementia. It's enough to drive a man mad and that doesn't even make sense! Perhaps I mean deeper down the rabbit hole? Sorry for not spellchecking earlier i'm not in a good mental and emotional state. The only thing keeping me from complete hopelessness and depression is repeatedly singing verses from Dragostea din tei.
  • I don't get it.
  • TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    THIS FILE IS MARKED AS BROKEN AND WILL BE REMOVED FROM OUR DATABASE SHORTLY!
  • *8reaks some magic 8 8alls*

*also 8reaks a doomsday device*

Am I doing it right?
  • ~Breaks down~

No one loves me! ~cries~

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
    *fixes squiddleTron to be the greatest cyborg ever*
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    They'll fix you.

They fix everything.
    I'm a cyborg now?

...Cool, I guess.
  • *holds up the remains of a 8roken magic 8 8all*
    Maybe you guys don't get it, but I'm more than fairly certain that Tnu is being serious here.

I'm not trying to guilt you guys into stopping the shitposting, but I thought you should know. As for me, I've more or less given up on trying to get through to him.
  • edited 2011-10-18 03:27:00
    It's 4:20 somewhere.
    bleh bleh doublepost
    I still can't tell if he is or isn't.
  • edited 2011-10-18 03:27:20
    It's 4:20 somewhere.
    The dude has issues, and when that's the case, it can be a bad habit to decide that what someone says isn't what the person believes just because it looks strange to you.
  • Backs break because of Boobage.
    I know he has a penchant for over-drama, though. I think my mind leans towards serious, because he has a tendency to create threads that look serious that very quickly cease to be serious because this isn't really a serious-discussion oriented forum.
  • Over-drama over fucking drama that's real nice just write it off just write it off. Nevermind that you have no idea no idea. no idea! Things are serious not some damned game Falling apart. Not a single haven left. NO palce to go no place to turn. Systems failing. No peace. No hope. ringing like a bell inside a beaten drum. Meaning and identity gone!
    "Backs break because of Boobage."

Humans were designed with inadequate spines, is what it is.