Dresden Files

edited 2011-10-13 11:41:41 in General Media
I just started on Storm Front a Few weeks ago partway through Summer Knight now and all I can say si that these books are awesome. Just plainly and simply remarkable. really hit its stride around Grave Peril and Summer Knight is magnificent.

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Mod reminder: Please use the categories.
  • sorry about that
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Not a big deal. You're far from the only one who's forgotten them...
  • yeah seemed easier in TVT and IJBM the categories here seem a little less organized. God I miss TVT and IJBM.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    These are good books.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Read the comics, I likes what I see. 

Anyone watch the TV show? I got the impression it was not that great.
  • It's pretty good for what it is. Nothing compared to the books but that's why I watched the show first.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    The TV show was okay. The books were way better.