EAT AT WENDY'S

edited 2013-07-29 12:26:03 in General
See this?

This is where you should go whenever you are considering going to McDonald's! Wendy's is awesome and their food is great. Just look at this.

yum.

WENDY'S™!

Please note: Heapers' Hangout is not affiliated with Wendy's in any way.

Comments

• Wendys food is gross
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    ahahahahaha I see our Pangur Ban here has remembered that it is opposite day! :D
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    ^^ur mom is gross
  • Obviously, in an industry saturated with Male Fast-food Protagonists (Ronald, Burger King, Jack in the Box) Wendy's is obviously the Feminist agenda joint that tries to promote equality through having a female one!

Or something like that.
    They also have Frostys.
  • More people have said that and been killed than there are thorium decay products.
    The frosty is the perfect ending to any good fast food meal. :) I really like their hamburgers and chicken sammiches and potatoes and salads and fries and chili, which is like everything lol.
  • Wendy rhymes with Wednesday, which is the middle of the week and thus has no cut-off, and is allowed to be posted in SMWCentral.

My logic is troll-proof.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus and I ate Wendy's in the park together, so there's your proof that it's awesome

Also, silly, Miko, that's their old logo
    I can hardly tell the difference because I don't keep track of logos. ^_^
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Frostys are good, other than that.

Wendys food is gross

^ur dad is gross
  • edited 2013-07-29 02:20:23
    (flower path)
    man, what's even the last time I saw a wendy's.

either way, in-n-out is best hamburger, all other hamburgers go home
  • image Wee yea erra chs hymmnos mea.

EAT AT JOE'S

(I don't think we actually have Wendy's here, but I can't find a list of countries they operate in, so I can't check.)
    I think there was one in the UK that closed. I can't seem to find a list either.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    Wendy's is the only fast food joint that is like

edible
    I'd be lying if I said homerism didn't play into my fondness for Wendy's a bit. :P

That said, I find Hardee's/Carl's Jr. to be a little better, but they don't operate in this city, so Wendy's wins by default.
    Well Hardee's is cheating

it is simply the best there is

(also there aren't any near me so I forgot they existed
    There aren't any near you either??

Why is Hardee's so elusive?
    The only time I ate at one was in Minnesota

I would gladly visit there again just for Hardee's
    I've eaten at Hardee's in Belpre, Ohio and Lexington, Kentucky

I almost ate at one in East Tennessee as well, but my family decided to go to Shoney's instead since we weren't going to have the chance to do that again for a while
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

Carl's Jr. Now has Hardees breakfast items like the overloaded biscuit and breakfast Hamburger.

This combined with sandwiching ice cream in-between two mini-strawberry pop-tarts means Carl Jr. is currently one of the biggest contributes to my inability to loose more weight.

• Yeah, I've started avoiding McDonald's in the aftermath of that infamous budgeting guide.

Of course, not like I was a big McDonald's customer before that.