merge left motherfuckers

Comments

• edited 2013-05-10 14:58:43
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Photobombed by HUGE COLUMBUS WATER TOWER

it is LURKING
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    There's actually two of them there...you can kinda see the second one behind the trees to the very right.
  • edited 2013-05-10 16:32:06
    THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Oh, cool! Where exactly is this?
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I ran a red light today
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I did too, but if anyone asks, it was yellow.
    fuck the police
  • millions of dead cops
    It was one of those sorta borderline ones where it was yellow as I crossed over the line but went red immediately afterwards

Mind you, I ended up punching in exactly at 6:00 due to my own stupidity (left my badge at home and had to call security to let me in) so if I'd waited out the red light like I should have I would have been late
    I knew I didn't have enough time to make it but I didn't stop because I couldn't bear to let a red light consume more of my precious lifetime.

I mean this seriously even though it's a stupid reason
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    oh yeah, pink convertible!
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    BUN E. CARLOS