itt: helium

edited 2011-04-08 02:04:28 in General
wheee

i feel high as a tree

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Au is on He.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    imageimage
  • The sadness will last forever.
    yay
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    It always feels weird when some thread from the first couple of months of this place's existence gets drudged up. It happens infrequently.

Also I can see IP addresses on posts made since June; anything before them doesn't have them. It's weird.

I actually have read every thread (though not every post now) so me dredging up old threads probably won't happen as much.

But I got bored in between me playing my new games for the Wi.

I need to get some reading in, too...
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Reading what?

The stack of books, old and new (well...in a way almost all of them are old), that keeps on getting higher. 

I'm STILL reading the Qur'an, have barely scratched the surface of Romance of the Three Kingdoms, have a reference book on Biblical demons and deities to look over, a book on The Devil , the Key of Solomon the King, Star Wars Allegiance, and several Jehovah Witness magazines I'm behind on. And that's just what I'm currently reading + my new books. To say nothing of the stack of manga and new Sandman collection I need to get through.

Now that all LOOKS impressive, but it takes me a long time to get threw scripture. Often because it's not always written in modern English and also because I compare translations to get a more accurate version of what the book says. So the Qur'an will take me a long time. 

Three Kingdoms is kinda a pain because of all the end notes which are in the third book. Meaning, I'm constantly looking between two books.

Honestly, If I get back in the habit of reading it in bed, the Star Wars novel will likely be what I finish first (except the magazines, I generally sit down and finish one once every other week).

Lain being born might distract me or help me put a dent in it all. I'll probably spend much time at a hospital with not a lot to do for a few days.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Not only did they say that helium is CO2, but they used a 0 instead of an O.