None of these creds interest me.

edited 2012-03-04 17:21:23 in General

“You think you're some kind of Jedi, waving your hand around like that? I'm a Toydarian. Mind tricks don't work on me. Only money. No money, no parts, no deal!”

Shut up background code that won't go away! You're not my real dad.

OK...I'll stop... for now.

Comments

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Finally made the code go away now that my Vanilla-fu skills are better.

You needed to know this.
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    So, I know the Empire is a bunch of totally fascist humans-first dudes, but if there exists an entire species immune to Jedi mind tricks, you'd think that they would at least consider hiring some of them.
  • edited 2012-03-04 17:30:55
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

I think they're not totally immune, but really good at resisting (going off RPG logic here), same with the Hutts.

Considering Emperor Palps and DV managed to murder off most of the Jedi in the formative year of the Empire, Palpatine probably figured the racism stuff wouldn't come up so much anymore.

Unless said alien was some sort of ass handing machine, designed to hand people their own asses, like Thrawn.
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Order 66 murdered most of the Jedi.

You know, it would be interesting to try to calculate that. Order 66 should have done it, but there's so many Jedi that show up in the EU  that either Vader has to track down or just show up much later, that one must wonder.

Maybe there where actually lots of Jedi not part of the order. Or some that decided to retire from involvement with the Republic

It WAS an entire Galaxy, after all. Lots of opportunity for Jedi to go off and do their own things.