A Kodomo no Jikan x Rugrats Crossover

edited 2011-09-18 16:25:48 in General
How would this work out if I was to write it?

Which themes should I use?

I mean like, It's going to be NSFW, but not too NSFW, just very unsettling as all hell.

What characters would I use from both series?

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I'm not sure if this is kosher or not.

I'm closing this to stay on the safe side.
    Okay, I was hasty in doing that.

Just don't get too sleazy.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    What's so bad about this? (I'm somewhat familiar with Rugrats, know nothing about the other one)
  • It's 4:20 somewhere.
    The implication is that the Rugrats would be sexualized.
  • edited 2011-09-18 22:38:03
    Alright, I'm ready. As much as this topic pains me, I figure it's my civic duty to give my input on this.

Clearly, it would all revolve around some sort of contrived emergency babysitting scenario, where everybody has to look after each other's kids for some reason or another. The babies would all be left in the care of the KnJ teacher, while the three girls from that series would individually be left in the care of Stu, Drew, and Chaz. Hijinks would ensue from there.

I imagine that, after a night of looking after the blonde one from KnJ, Stu loses so much control of his life that he's eventually reduced to this state once he gets home:

I don't even want to comprehend what would happen to Drew and Chas.
  • edited 2011-09-18 22:39:35
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    ^^I initially closed it because of that reason and the fact that it might conflict with Vanilla's "no NSFW" policy that I gathered.

I was hesitant to give it another chance, and only did so because I figured there might be more to it than that, or that the element would not be there at all.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Oh yeah, the whole "kids being sexualized" thing...

Is it bad that that didn't even occur to me? The internet has desensitized me to everything.
    I'm not sure you even know what the other one is, so no.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    ...On second thought, maybe this isn't such a good idea to leave open.
This discussion has been closed.