Crying babies, barking dogs, and screaming drunks

edited 2011-09-18 16:23:59 in General
All in my house, not even 7 feet away from me.

Help me.

Comments

• ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Change the dogs, throw a bone at the drunks / chase them away with a newspaper and tell the babies to clean themselves up and get jobs.

Wait......
  • Change the drunks, throw a bone at the babies, tell the dogs to clean themselves up and get jobs.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Nuke them all from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Okay, okay, I have a solution.

Change the bones, throw a drunk at the babies and tell the jobs to dog themselves up and get clean.

It's foolproof! .D
  • I have an even better idea.

Force the Dogs to adopt the babies, thus ensuing they'll be contributing members of society, force the babies to take the drunks as pets, thus ensuing the drunks have a happy home.

and force the drunks to get neutered, thus ensuing they're healthy and live longer lives.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    -approves wholeheartedly-
  • edited 2011-09-20 01:53:19
    READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    "Nuke them all from orbit, it's the only way to be sure."

I just saw Aliens about a week ago. I had forgotten it's where this line comes from.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I have never seen Aliens. Or Alien. Or anything else associated with that franchise.

YNTBT
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Alien and Aliens are really, really good. Three was bad for a myriad of reasons. A great deal of it was the constant fighting between director and studio. Four was written to Joss Whedon as sort of camp parody...though the director tried to make a serious movie out of it. The result is...strange.