ITT: Central Avenue smacks people with her stop sign

edited 2011-09-15 04:02:38 in Roleplay & Games
Why would anyone want that? I dunno, maybe you're some kind of masochist.

LINE UP FOR SIGNAGE-BASED BEATINGS

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Can I beat people with a Circle 7
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Sure!

...now I'm imagining the Circle 7 as a physical object
  • Back to Female then?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ...Also I see you changed the category on me. I wasn't sure which it belonged in
    *smacks Clocky with her stop sign*

Yes, it seems.
  • Why would anyone want that? I dunno, maybe you're some kind of masochist.

Yeah, can't see a lot of people signing up for this.

*smacks Haven with her stop sign*

Nice one. I had to read it twice.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Why would anyone want that? I dunno, maybe you're some kind of masochist.

maybe you're some kind of masochist.

masochist.

.D

SMACK ME SMACK ME SMACK ME SMACK ME SMACK ME SMAAAAAACK MEEEEEE!!!!!!
  • Seriously, what's with the missing Eye?

• edited 2011-09-15 05:36:56
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Well, I was hanging out with this girl, I started a conversation, flirted a little, one thing led to another and before you know it, she had my eye in her mouth, some of my teeth were missing, I couldn't feel my legs and I was chained my neighbor's fence.

Best Christmas present ever! .D

• edited 2011-09-15 05:42:11
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    *smacks VM with my stop sign*
  • edited 2011-09-15 05:43:20
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    ^^......What? .C

^You call that a smack? My great-great-great grandma can smack harder than that, and she's deader than disco!
    If I smack any harder, the "S" will fall off and it'll only be a top sign. And nobody stops at a top sign!
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    But then you can rearrange the letters and make it an opt sign, and then write "to stop" under it. NOW SHUT UP AND SMACK ME HARDER!
    (OOC, as if I was in character in the first place)

One of these days I'm going to build myself an actual stop sign.

Then I will take pictures of myself with it and post them
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Like so?

• Bob, You have two working eyes.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    BRING ON THE PAIN
    *smacks Imipolex with the stop sign*
    YES MISTRESS

PUNISH ME AGAIN

I SO TRULY DESERVE IT
  • edited 2011-09-15 23:35:49
    ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Who the hell is Bob? >./
  • edited 2011-09-15 23:41:57
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Bob is... someone I don't like to be honest,

• ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Wait, is Bob the same person as that Midnight Velvet asshole? God, I hate that bastard.
    *smacks you all with my stop sign*
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    But, I totally already did like, a week ago!
    That story reeks of implausibility.

That said, SMACK ME WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    Puh-leeze gurl, it is all kinds of plausible.

-braces for another mighty stop-sign smacking of stop-sign-smacking-ness-
  • Bob is also a hypocrite btw, as I learned tonight..
    I'm imagining this as some weird sort of talk show now, where the host hits people with a stop sign as they talk.

*smacks both of you with the stop sign*
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    You just learned that tonight? >.P
    ...That's weird, I could've sworn Clocky's post wasn't there when I posted that.

I guess she ninja'd me without my knowing it...?
    UNLEASH THE BRUTALITY
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    YES, SHE NINJA'D YOU AND IT WAS ALL MY FAULT! I REQUIRE ADDITIONAL SMACKING!
    *smacks both of you with the stop sign*