motherfuckin' hashtags

edited 2012-11-25 01:20:28 in Testing Grounds
#loremipsum

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. #loremipsum

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
#loremipsum
Tagged:

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    #loremipsum

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog. #loremipsum

The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
    #loremipsum
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Oh wow, I think I cracked the code
    #hashtag

#hashtag
  • Smee, Maiman, Doktar, Pavelier, Button-Lee, Juan Ovyu
    #YOLO #swag
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
  •                                                             keeper

defender                  defender                                   defender              defender

bloke who can tackle

bloke who can pass

fast bloke                                                                                         bloke who can cross

bloke who scores

BIG LAD UP FRONT

#bigsam

sunn wolf said:

bloke who can pass

(I actually took that picture because the sign is posted on the wrong side of the road--it's meant to be on the left, with "do not pass" on the right--but it was the only "no passing zone" picture I have.)
  • sunn wolf said:

bloke who can pass

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    (I actually took that picture because the sign is posted on the wrong side of the road--it's meant to be on the left, with "do not pass" on the right--but it was the only "no passing zone" picture I have.)
    Yeah, I was about to say, that sign's in the wrong place...

Oddly enough, Virginia doesn't use NO PASSING ZONE pennants. (You're far more likely to see a "DO NOT PASS" regulatory sign.) I've only ever seen them in West Virginia and Ohio.