HAppy Friend Trees

edited 2012-09-03 05:45:33 in General
Warning: contains extreme plant violence

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    so is Flippy now an oak tree that kills a bunch of pines and aspens?

also do you think Cartoon Network 2000 would approve of this show? It wasn't on the main channel c. 2000, after all...
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Sure, we'll go with that.

And of course Cartoon Network 2000 would approve of it! They want their channel to be made of 99 44/100% pure awesome, no?
  • edited 2012-09-03 10:39:17
    I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    It'd have to be late night, though. Like maybe Sunday.

...If I replaced some shows I don't prefer(like Squidbillies), it'd be awesome.

Oh, and this show rocks.

BTW, you capitalized the first A in the topic title.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    That's because Alice is loopy.

A plant version of HTF might actually be sort of interesting, although...plants don't bleed, right?
  • edited 2012-09-03 13:22:46
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Silly, Squidbillies isn't on Cartoon Network 2000, because it wasn't on Cartoon Network in the Good Old Days™.
  • Or you could replace everything on Adult Swim with Cowboy Bebop.
  • I'm a loser. Also, Creeper. And a woman.
    I'm talking about CN as in the overall channel throwing out Squidbillies for this.

Not referring to that specific CN 2000 thing.
  • Truism: The Good Old Days of anything really sucked balls.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Irene said:

It'd have to be late night, though. Like maybe Sunday.

Pfft, don't be silly. This is PLANT violence, meaning it's 100% natural and no worse than what you see on the Discovery Channel!

We'll air it during our 10 AM preschool block
  • edited 2012-09-03 23:59:48
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    But when was the last time the Discovery Channel aired anything about plants? :P
    *hacks into Discovery's feed, puts on a documentary about buttercups*

Right now, that's when!