My Little Pwnie Fighting Is Magic

edited 2011-09-06 00:07:16 in General
Pwnie is just a pun.

I heard this was in development. Once it comes out, I will have yet another fighting game to download and play, along with Hisoutensoku, a Touhou fighting game in which Utsuho is my favorite character.

HAVE YOU HEARD OF THIS YET, I ASK YOU.

Comments

• Tvtropes Thread: The trash heap.

Tvtrropes Thread: MLP.

IJBM Thread.

I've heard of it 3 times.
  • It looks good.

Who do you think your favorite character will be?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
  • I'm not sure why, but suddenly, I really want to play that.

The juggling, however, looks ridiculous.
  • It's 4:20 somewhere.
    In case anyone missed it, there's footage of gameplay with Twilight.

Also, they found a voice actor for Twilight and are currently looking for one for Applejack. Not sure yet how much original voice acting will be in it, though.

There was another major update recently. Among other new information, there's an animation of Pinkie Pie, one of Rarity, and the VA for Applejack was picked. There's also an interview with the guys on another site.

Here's a little sample.

• No I have not. ~In Mortal Kombat announcers voice~ "Friendship!"
    Dev team is now looking for a VA to voice the mayor, who'll play the role of the announcer in the game.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

They should get Sean Connery for the voice acting.

I know this is totally impossible, but SEAN CONNERY

• I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.
    SEAN CONNERY PONY!

Give him 007 gadgets and errrything~!

Dr. Whoof would probably be the one to have gadgets, if anything. 17 playable characters from the first season is kind of a lot for this show when you think about it, even when 6 of those slots are filled by the mane six.

(At least one is confirmed to be a non-pony, by the way.)

I think my guess for a list would look something like...

1-6: Mane 6
    7. Spike
    8. Celestia
    9. NMM/Luna
    10. Derpy Hooves
    11. Zecora
    12. Doctor Hoof
    13. Big Macintosh
    14-16. CMC
    17. Gilda (Trixie?)

I know you won't like hearing this TMA, but since Applejack has Trixie's colors in one of her palettes, she only appeared in one episode, and her specialty is inferior to that of one of the other characters in every way, I don't think her chances of inclusion are looking all that good.
  • I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D:
  • Trixie little ponieses...

It's odd that Applejack gets Trixie's colors. Or would they be too similar to her normal scheme for Twilight to get them?

I wouldn't think it being too similar would be a problem. Twilight does have her mom's/ G1 Twilight's colors as an option, and those are probably a little closer.

I think they picked Applejack because she also had a hat.
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    The non-pony is probably Sub-Zero.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    By that you mean Johnny Cage.
  • Living tissue over endoskeleton.
    Oh yeah!