Nootrac Nootrac Mondays

edited 2012-08-16 19:52:11 in General
COMING UP NEXT

an all-new episode of The Rainbow Dash and Buttercup Fight A Lot Show

featuring the voice talents of E.G. DAILY and ASHLEIGH BALL

Comments

• As a concerned mother, I'm concerned about the amount of violence in this show.
  • Coming up next! SWING YOU SINNERS

only on Krowten Nootrac!

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ^^ You're right, there's not NEARLY enough of it.

*cranks the violence lever to "extra plus more" setting*
  • ^Well, now you've done it! I need to write a letter to my Congressman.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Also, try saying "Krowten Nootrac" out loud. It sounds vaguely like "Cartoon Network", which is JUST PLAIN WEIRD, MOTHER.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    LET ME SING YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    The OP simultaneously had me envisioning a pegasus and a Power-Puff girl going mad sick on some crime and going at it like an old married couple. 

Fund it.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ Wat
    bump
  • "nootrac" is pretty fun to say tbh
    Krowten Nootrac is what I should have called Another Cartoon Network, isn't it
  • Nah, ACN works fine (and has a better chance of being pronounced correctly)

The idea of using the phrase "Krowten Nootrac" could be a clever visual motif though
  • edited 2016-04-15 00:41:00
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Tre said:

Nah, ACN works fine (and has a better chance of being pronounced correctly)

The idea of using the phrase "Krowten Nootrac" could be a clever visual motif though

Makes me think of one as patchwork and random as the Klaspy-Csupo logo. That'd be fun (to me).
    I prefer the good Klasky Csupo logo, the one without the shitty computerized nightmare face:

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Yes, yes.
  • quack quack boing
    oh, my ideal "Krowten Nootrac" logo wouldn't be a patchwork KC-like logo

that wouldn't be versatile enough, nor would it suit the Cartoon Network #brand enough
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Crystal said:

Tre said:

Nah, ACN works fine (and has a better chance of being pronounced correctly)

Makes me think of one as patchwork and random as the Klaspy-Csupo logo. That'd be fun (to me).

• Krowten Nootrac is my eldritch horrorsona.