ReDead Liveblogs Diablo II

edited 2012-07-31 03:28:52 in Liveblogs
So!

Diablo II.

I'll admit, I've never done a liveblog before. And I question my ability to bring the quality of this game to you. But hey, even if I fail, I still tried. And added an lb to the pitifully small pile of lbs HH has.

Anyways, I'm gonna let you, the readers, choose what class we do this lb with. There's:
  • The Amazon: Skilled with the spear and the bow, she's a very versatile fighter.
  • The Assassin: Schooled in the Martial Arts, her mind and body are deadly weapons.
  • The Necromancer: Summoning Undead Minions and Cursing his enemies are his specialties. This class, I've got experience with.
  • The Barbarian: He is unequaled in Close-Quarters combat and Mastery of weapons
  • The Paladin: He is a natural Party Leader, Holy Man, and Blessed Warrior.
  • The Sorceress: She has mastered the Elemental Magicks -- Fire, Lightning, and Ice.
  • The Druid: Commanding the forces of nature, he summons Wild Beasts and Raging Storms to his side.

Also, we need a name for our unlucky chosen one. Due to an agreement I've made with Lazuli, I have to request that this name be ridiculous.

Tagged:

Comments