ITT: We are all Pokemon

edited 2012-07-26 00:25:52 in General
I'm a Zoroark because apparently they can use their Illusion ability to speak human languages

So there. I'm not too lazy to get into the machine. I'm just a Zoroark who happens to be using Illusion to look and sound exactly as I do as a human >:|
Tagged:

Comments

• TUMUT CREW REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tumut
    I am a chikorita, cause mystery dungeon said so.
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Well, I'm a Latios. You know, we Latios can bend the light around us to make us look like anything we want, even a human. And I'm not really talking to you right now; I'm using telepathy. You believe me, right?
    You are all dittos.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind

Spacey space! Space space spacey.

(amidoinitrite)

yes
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^^ Why are you a Chatot though, and where did you learn that phrase?
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    I'll prove I'm a Pokemon by using an attack! ...*punches somebody* See? Sucker Punch! >.> <.<
  • edited 2012-07-26 00:56:27
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Me, too! I'll use one of my most powerful techniques... Defense Curl!

(goes into the fetal position)

Shut up, this is definitely an attack Latios knows.
  • The sadness will last forever.
    I'm a skitty.
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ Skitty Scat!

...Wait... Eww...
  • I'm Electivire.

...what?
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ I think you'd be better as an Excadrill that somehow got Mold Breaker
  • edited 2012-07-26 06:22:20
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    *Giga Drain* :D
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    :D
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^ *CRITICAL NASTY PLOTTED NIGHT DAZE IN THE FACE!*

See? I TOLD you I was a Zoroark!
    *Fainted*
  • edited 2012-07-27 13:11:01
    ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ...I just thought of something

With Zoroarks clearly human level intelligence, along with ability to mimic humans, how many humans in the Pokemon world have had sex with Zoroarks? How many knew their partner is a Zoroark and just didn't care? Did any of these couples successfully have children? Were these children born in eggs or live birthed? Were they human, Zorua, or a mix? Can the children have children or are they like mules and sterile? What do the laws say about Human/Zoroark relations? If they are illegal, is it even possible to enforce due to how damn convincing Zoroark are?

...And does this happen to spread to other Pokemon species?

Edit: *Laws, not paws, although that was a HILARIOUS typo
  • Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Clearly, this is how N was born. IT MUST BE CANON

...I just thought of something

With Zoroarks clearly human level intelligence, along with ability to mimic humans, how many humans in the Pokemon world have had sex with Zoroarks? How many knew their partner is a Zoroark and just didn't care? Did any of these couples successfully have children? Were these children born in eggs or live birthed? Were they human, Zorua, or a mix? Can the children have children or are they like mules and sterile? What do the laws say about Human/Zoroark relations? If they are illegal, is it even possible to enforce due to how damn convincing Zoroark are?

...And does this happen to spread to other Pokemon species?

Edit: *Laws, not paws, although that was a HILARIOUS typo

wut
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    ^^ I do know that you follow a Zoroark at one point, and when you arrive in the final room, the Zoroark is not there but N is
    When is that?
  • ⊗¯\_(ツ)_/¯⊗
    In BW2
    Oh.
  •  how many humans in the Pokemon world have had sex with Zoroarks?
    You're veering into...that territory, man.