A Rather Interesting Anecdote (maybe an open-ended type thing, perhaps)

edited 2012-07-24 00:48:34 in Roleplay & Games
So the other day Father and I were walking to the playround up the street, right? And guess who we saw on the way there? Yep, MS. TEACHERSON!! It was really weird, because it's like...seeing a teacher in the summertime? I didn't even know teachers existed in the summertime! I mean, I guess they're no reason they wouldn't exist, but...

Wait, actually, do teachers exist in the summertime? I mean, think about it. A teacher is someone who teaches, right? But in the summertime, there are no kids at school to teach, so they don't teach...so doesn't that mean they're not teachers? So teachers don't exist in the summer, except maybe summer school teachers. And I'm pretty sure Ms. Teacherson said she would never teach summer school, 'on account of she gets enough of us brats during the school year.

But, really, I think I need this resolved before I go any further: do teachers exist in the summer?

Comments

• They only exist in the summer if someone believes in them. Obviously, your dad believes in them and is bringing down your summer. You'd better rectify this.
  • i dno!?

I thinkz they do lol but eye've never azn a teacher i nthsummer tiem!! XDDD

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ((Fuck, I actually kinda want to start over now, because I have a better idea of how I wanna play this game.))