Somepony's framed me!

edited 2012-01-26 00:03:55 in General
Yes-huh, they have.

For I hate licorice. I want to see this person's handwriting.
Tagged:

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Well, I'd have CSI run a DNA test, only I can't, because the evidence was eaten!
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Then hidden cameras?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Hmm, I'll have to have them look into that.

But it doesn't really matter. Even if they catch the guy, what're they gonna do? Handcuff him?
    No, fool, they're gonna kill him.
    But what about due process of law?

I mean, don't get me wrong, normally I'd be fine with killing the guy in the middle of the town square, but I'm the mayor, and the new city ordinance passed last fall says the mayor has to clean up the blood.
    The wolves can just eat his body, you know. Besides, his blood might be sweetened a little by the candy streets!

(A year ago I would never had said anything like this)
    Well, yeah, but do you know how hard it is to clean blood of candy streets? They just sorta melt when you run water on 'em. That's why we have to resurface them every time it rains.
    The wolves lick up the blood.
    I guess that could work.

But this is beside the point, we need to focus on the investigation. Apparently whoever ate the handcuffs also ate the security camera and the tapes. Which is a bummer, because building a working video camera out of candy wasn't easy or cheap.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Silly, the confession thread won't make sense without this!
  • You're all guilty. (*Bans*)
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    AU, We all already know CA did it, thats why I had to use my baton to subdue her
    (A year ago I would never had said anything like this)
    Pretty soon you won't be able to say things like that anymore.
    ...buh? Are you being serious or silly?
  • Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast
    Shes going to make you wear a gag 24/7
    I was just making the observation that pretty soon it will have been a year since you started saying the whole "a year ago I wouldn't have said that" thing.
    Oh right. Why didn't I notice?

...the fact that March was almost a year ago is weird to me. (This place will turn a year old then, too.)