Blast off at the speed of light

edited 2012-07-01 12:01:09 in General

Comments

• THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain! *ding*
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.
    I never watched the show but it's been mentioned to me that out of all the characters, Team Rocket are the only ones who really experienced any sort of character development
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    must...not...post...that...one...picture
  • > character development
    > Pokémon
    > anyone but Gary Oak
  • edited 2012-07-01 22:27:11
    Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    From what I've heard, "character development" in this case means their evil plots to steal Pikachu were somewhat better thought out in the later seasons. I can't really say for sure, though, since I haven't watched much past the Orange Islands.

Regardless, Team Rocket is pretty funny. I think they add a lot to the cheesy charm of the show, especially James and Meowth.
  • edited 2012-07-01 22:29:41
    Touch the cow. Do it now.
    From what I've seen of Pokemon, Team Rocket is the only thing that makes it remotely watchable.
  • edited 2012-07-01 22:54:50
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Doctor Who reference in Pokemon B2W2? Headcanon accepted.

From what I've heard, "character development" in this case means their evil plots to steal Pikachu were somewhat better thought out in the later seasons. I can't really say for sure, though, since I haven't watched much past the Orange Islands.

Regardless, Team Rocket is pretty funny. I think they add a lot to the cheesy charm of the show, especially James and Meowth.
    Actually no, it was more like they were the only ones who grew like real characters as the show went on