A reasonably atractive woman with a sombrero full of kittens

edited 2012-06-19 14:56:42 in General

I want to know more about the story behind this.

Who is she?

Why does she have a sombrero?

Comments

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    "Why does she have a sombrero?"

For carrying kittens, obviously.
  • I tried to adopt a pet mouse once.

That was a bad idea.
  • I have cats.

Four cats.

That's as many as four ones.

And that's kitty.

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I wish I had a som8rero full of kittens.

Or just the kittens 8ecause I don't really need a som8rero.
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    But how would you HOLD them?
  • This woman is Catherine de los Ojos, she is the daughter of a Russian actress and a Spanish architect. She herself went on to be an actress in several major theater productions across the country, eventually becoming involved in the Theater of the Absurd. The kitten-sombrero shot is from the play Modern Times by Samuel Alfred, it is a surrealist comedy that would later go on to inspire the style of comedy used by such troupes as Monty Python.

I made all of that up.

• KJIKJI
    Yeah... yeah!!! hell yeah!!!
    lol cats in the 1890s were pretty cute

but they probably killed the cats after they photografed them
  • KJIKJI
    jk
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    D'aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwait.

GODDAMNIT INANE, STOP EXPLOITING MY WEAKNESSES.
  • About being inebriated and adopting animals...

I went to the pet store with my friend to pick up bird feed for her something or another and we may have been smoking pot several days in a row when we did.  So I see this baby rat in a cage there and I give it a back story and a name and recant this to my friend.  We're about to leave and I think to myself "I can't possibly leave poor little rat behind"  it then looked at me and we shared a moment.  SO somehow I end up smuggling 2 rats into my parents home the next day and hide them next to my dresser which is surrounded with piles of clothes.  I then proceeded to spend the next 4 or 5 hours making a maze out of cardboard and toilet roll cylinders.  I put the rats in the maze and they just shit everywhere inside, no appreciation for the elaborate system of tunnels and turns I had created.  This is when disappointment and realisation struck.  SO I throw a pair of jeans over their cage and ignore them.  The next morning my jeans have been nibbled through as have the pile of shirts I had piled up next to their cage.  It wasn't until this moment however that I realised that perhaps buying animals stoned was not a good idea.  ANYWAY, they ended up in a good home, somehow my brother knew a guy who had a massive cage with a few rats and had a reptile enclave also.  

So, if you're stoned, drunk or just plain really really tired DON'T BUY ANY FUCKING ANIMALS, THEY'LL CHEW THROUGH YOUR CLOTHES AND POOP IN YOUR MAZE.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I warned ya bro, I warned ya.
  • edited 2012-06-22 09:40:25
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • "One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, four 7ft Boas later..."
  • KF: that made me laugh. When that happened did you think "oh, rats!"
  • I would hold the kittens in my arms of course.
  • KJIKJI
    the flash from the camera itself was probably what killed the cats