edited 2012-06-17 10:48:35 in General
COLOR CODING:
Arnuel
Jeremald
The Host
The Announcer
Vicious
Bill

Hey kids, would you like to appear on OH GOD MY HAIR IS MADE OF DOG SHIT? If so, send us an application at 2329 WWJ Park Park Park Park Park Avenue, Kibble, California, P.O. Box LEMON-FLAVORED PORK.

Didja hear that, Jeremald? We could go on OH GOD MY HAIR IS MADE OF DOG SHIT! I've always wanted to do that!

Tuk tuk tuk tuk tuk tuk, tuk tuk. Tuk tuk tuk.

Oh come on, Jeremald, it'll be fun!

Tuk tuk tuk...

(After 14 long hours of travel, our heroes have finally arrived at their destination: the Grand Studios in Kibble, California, where the hit game show OH GOD MY HAIR IS MADE OF DOG SHIT is filmed!)

Jeremald, look! It's the Grand Studios!

Tuk tuk tuk.

What do you mean, the readers already knew that?

Tuk tuk tuk tuk tuk!

Them's fightin' words, brother...anyway, let's head on in and get this show on the road!

(Inside the studio)

Ladies and gents, it's time for America's favorite game show, OH GOD, MY HAIR IS MADE OF...DOG SHIT! Here are today's contestants: Two brothers from Appleseed, Missouri, please welcome Arnuel and Jeremald! Their opponents are the men with a plan: Vicious and Bill!

Vicious and Bill? What kind of names are those?

Tuk tuk tuk tuk...

Jeremald, hold it for a sec. The show's about to start.

Now please welcome your host: Theee...Host!

Thank you, thank you, everybody! Today's questions are going to be SUPER-DUPER EXTRA HARD because it's more fun that way!

Probably not hard enough for us!

I don't like hard things...

Can it, Bill!

Anyway, as I was saying...here are today's questions...Who built the Super Wister Double Twister with a Knack for the Absurd Yet Convenient?

Ooh, I know this one! Was it...Rachael Ray?

Tuk tuk tuk tuk-

Nope! You two are incorrect! NOW SUFFER THE PAIN

Tuk tuk tuk tuk tuk!

The studio's filling with lava spiders! We have to get out of here!

THERE IS NO ESCAPE, YOU ARE TRAPPED HERE FOREVER

Hey kids, would you like to appear on OH GOD MY HAIR IS MADE OF DOG SHIT? If so, send us an application at 2329 WWJ Park Park Park Park Park Avenue, Kibble, California, P.O. Box LEMON-FLAVORED PORK.
Tagged:

Comments