The Jeff Bezos Candy Corn Controversy

edited 2021-02-06 23:26:59 in General
Where do you stand on this issue? Do you think Sir Arthur Conan Doyle was in the right, or did Franklin Delano Roosevelt take it too personally like Madonna said he did?
Tagged:

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    what's a "contorversy"?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    GOOD QUESTION IMI

Let's see you type correctly on an iPad touchscreen while lying in bed with your head under a blanket
    I don't own an iPad
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    There's an easy solution to that!
  • he candy corn't have done that
    brb going to Ohio
    Interstate travel seems like the least efficient way to steal an iPad, seeing as how you'd have to quarantine for 14 days once you get here
    I don't need it right away
    I suppose that just gives me time to beef up my defenses

How late are the gun shops open on Saturdays?
    like anyone would sell you a gun
    Give me a moment, please, I'm trying to decide how dark I want to go with my humorous response
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I'm just glad that the media has found something to obsess over other than Larry the Quaker Man's sexuality