You wake up one day to find that you now have a USB-C port in the palm of your left hand…

What do you try plugging into yourself first?
Tagged:

Comments

• a hub + ethernet port, and then an ethernet cable
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'm pretty sure if you actually connected yourself directly to the Internet, it would kill you

So...same
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    a USB cow
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

I'm pretty sure if you actually connected yourself directly to the Internet, it would kill you

So...same

how did Dexter Douglas survive being sucked into the Internet
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

So...same

how did Dexter Douglas survive being sucked into the Internet
    The Internet was different in the '90s

Dial-up is classified as a less-lethal form of Internet
  • edited 2021-02-13 00:29:08
    Find a cutting implement or sharp object and remove it, as well as any wires or other electrical stuff connected to it.

AM NOT MACHINE AM NOT MACHINE AM NOT MACHINE AM PERSON

AM NOT MACHINE AM NOT MACHINE AM NOT MACHINE AM ALIVE

AM NOT MACHINE AM NOT MACHINE AM NOT MACHINE AM
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Aliroz is strongly anti-Borg
    I don’t really feel that way myself—I have never felt that my “humanity” is something to be valued—but I respect it