learning that joe biden is directly responsible for the existence of Fall Out Boy broke me

mentally, physically, even spiritually devastated.

im tired of it, man.

Comments

• Pete Wentz's parents met while they were volunteering for biden's senate campaign in the 70s
  • I guess Biden, in an indirect way, was the friction in their jeans.
  • saw thread title, went, oh, of course. am i broken already? have i finally accepted the nature of this dumb society? has cutting myself loose from social media brought me a degree of mental peace? is it all of these? who knows. yung lean's dad is on the judging committee for the nobel prize for literature. have a ncie day
  • oh my god, why
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I can’t believe Joe Biden directed an episode of Happy Tree Friends
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    Would you say he's more than you bargained for yet?
  • edited 2021-01-15 15:53:24
    Glenn "The Goose" Harvey

Would you say he's more than you bargained for yet?

omg evidence that Joe Biden is actually the space alien named Morton U. Bargandfore
  • sunn wolf said:

saw thread title, went, oh, of course. am i broken already? have i finally accepted the nature of this dumb society? has cutting myself loose from social media brought me a degree of mental peace? is it all of these? who knows. yung lean's dad is on the judging committee for the nobel prize for literature. have a ncie day

that's fine because Leandoer is the world's funniest last name and that family should get to do what they want