Comments

• she looks pretty success. stance is strong, powerful. thread met my expectations, thank u
  • the kanji that composed her name were etched on her katana blade, the sky a firey carpet at the sunset of the longest day....
    watch Sleepy Princess In The Demon Castle, streaming now on 9anime.to
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    why would I be in The Demon Castle
  • the kanji that composed her name were etched on her katana blade, the sky a firey carpet at the sunset of the longest day....
    You will enjoy this anime, Alice.
  • I dunno, it seems kind of.....basic.....compared to Demon Stance?

does it raise MP or what
    Stamina
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden

You will enjoy this anime, Alice.

Update: Jane was correct
    I'm magic.