god damn it i actually kinda want to buy these

edited 2020-12-01 13:58:49 in Design
image the cons: - it’s like a hundred and twenty bucks for something i will probably realistically wear like 4 times

- i already wear prescription lenses, one of my eyes is strong enough that i could wear one of these but only one

the pros: - imagine rolling up to the functionwith one rave smiley eye. imagine

- it would b kind of funny for my most expensive item of “clothing” to be contact lenses .

Thoughts

Comments

• “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    I don't think I could ever do contact lenses, but more power to you if you can
  • i mean i wear contacts already./ once u get used to how to put them in it is ok though it is a absolute pain to learn how to do it

my thoughts are, is it really possible for me to get away with designer rave smiley contact lenses......
  • Since nobody talked me out if it. i am buyingthese. i hope you are happy
  • good job
  • Glenn "The Goose" Harvey
    i am truley sorry for your lots
  • they’re dumb and cost too much but tbf whenever i bought something that was dumb and cost too much in the past i never regretted it. like the stupid graphers rock puma disc shoes. even though the damn mechanism broke after like 8 months.

as an aside this site is claiming they can ship these to me from the uk and they will get delivered within a week and just lol if they think taiwanese customs aren’t going to very deliberately let the package sit in a warehouse for 14 days
  • the idea of putting on and taking off contacts shits the scare out of me, in large part because I'm very squeamish about my eyes and don't like the sensation of anything in them
  • the kanji that composed her name were etched on her katana blade, the sky a firey carpet at the sunset of the longest day....
    I once asked my mom about getting contacts and in response she decided to tell me about (medical horror warning) a friend of hers who had her contacts get stuck behind her eyeball and had to get them surgically removed, which has put me off of them for life.

Still not sure why she felt the need to share that story. Maybe she just didn't want to pay for them? 
  • Aw hell no-o-o-o-oahhhhhh
  • the kanji that composed her name were etched on her katana blade, the sky a firey carpet at the sunset of the longest day....
    Yeah.
  • i heard a similar story which was a great way to get me to remember to not leave my contacts in when i go to sleep (i have still done that several times)
  • DHL is apparently delivering the lenses in the op tomorrow and i am looking forward to finding out how big a mistake i have made
  • for the record. they are actually fine. though 1) i have a hard time imagining anyone wearing two of these whilst being able to see anything and 2) i wonder what fraction of life crisis i am experiencing by buying these
    what if someone made these but for your nuts instead
  • what if someone made truck nuts but for your eyes
    bro....
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    truck nuts are probably the funniest thing to ever come out of toxic masculinity 
    what about that brand of bacon-scented deodorant

I think it's legit called Man Grease or something
  • MANLINESS