DAE buy all your groceries on the dark web?

It's quick and easy, and gets you put on some really cool watchlists!

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    like what
  • the kanji that composed her name were etched on her katana blade, the sky a firey carpet at the sunset of the longest day....
    onion.com
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    I really like this idea of an otherwise mundane grocery store that inexplicably operates like a criminal enterprise
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    Look, all I'm saying is, weed dealers know how to seal a package correctly. Those groceries are going to be fresh as fuck.
  • trying to find somewhere to leave a complaint on this dark web site . when i ordered @the devils lettuce” i assumed it was a particularly exotic brassica variety. let me tell you what i received was Not suitable for my salad. 2 stars
  • shit lettuce isn’t a brassica is it. i’ll never recover from this error. leaving the site ore er
  • bye
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    sunn wolf said:

shit lettuce isn’t a brassica is it. i’ll never recover from this error. leaving the site ore er

It is, Wikipedia informs me, a member of the genus Lactuca, namely a thistle. Curious, innit?
  • scotland’s national flower, the lettuce