I don't get why Philip is the only one who gets to have anosophy

wheres' Bobosophy

Williamosophy

Johnosophy

and so on

Comments

• For this moment in time we were together. That alone is enough.
    Georgosophy
  • philip isn’t the only one! theo has one too
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    Alice-osophy is the name of my new blog where I talk about how I don't really understand the world and why I believe everyone is god

Alice-osophy is the name of my new blog where I talk about how I don't really understand the world and why I believe everyone is god

honestly among people I know this is like not even Top 20 as far as incomprehensible to me worldviews go

• “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    I'll just have to try harder, then!
    100 IQ: Aliceosophy

100,000,000 IQ: Whatever Lys is on about when she talks about filesharing
    10 Trillion IQ: "Renaissance paintings are anime"
    10 Trillion ^ Trillion ^ Trillion IQ: the guy I argued with on Anilist once who said that anime would be better if it was from Russia instead of Japan and refused to explain himself
    Filesharing is kind of weird, if you think about it too hard
    Also I am reminded that I used to be one of those obnoxious people who brags about their IQ

In my defense, my mom kind of encouraged that, since she seemed to take it as a point of pride that her child was a "genius"
  • edited 2020-11-20 13:31:45
    good question
  • also is reproduction filesharing?

also is reproduction filesharing?

nobody actually knows because "filesharing" has no agreed-upon definition. Neither does "media piracy".
    Sometimes I think about that moment when I was like 15 and I realized I could pirate almost any piece of media I wanted and how, for just a little while, I felt like the most powerful person on Earth
    eh, in practice that's not really true, speaking as someone who had tried many times to get her hands on things that simply are not available anywhere.

(someday someone will scanlate Electric Sheep On The Internet)
    I mean, yeah, I know that now

But I am fine with it as long as you don't go back to 2006 and ruin that moment for me
    If you do go back to 2006 and talk to me as a teenager, though, could you tell me it's OK to be girl? It would be nice to have gotten a head start on that.
    unfortunately I can only time travel from the present to the future at the rate of one second per second
    As far as you know...
    My mind is kind of going everywhere right now, I must admit
    I should sleep rprobably
  • but r is the correlation, not the probability
    Glenn, I am going to throw you in a dumpster in the name of the Crown
  • am i allowed to light the dumpster on fire?
    I don't care. I'm a princess, not a cop.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

I should sleep rprobably

you think so? i mean, if you enjoy what you're doing now, keep doing it! it's probably Good
  • can’t believe my cunning ruse to derail this into a theosophy discussion failed. if only sredni we’re here
  • what’s the time in the america
    It's 9 AM in Ohio
  • that would be getting into “just stay awake all of the next day 🤷‍♂️ “ territory. for me
    I've only been up since 5:30 AM, myself

I am actually feeling pretty wired but I don't have anything specific to direct that energy towards, thus my just dumping every random thought across this thread
    good grief this was earlier today

it feels like a week ago