madoka magica

Comments

• you're tempting me to switch back to the homura avatar i used a while back lol
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    Um, actually, I am forced to lock this thread as a duplicate, because we already have a Madoka Magica thread that nobody has posted in in the past 7 and a half years. Rules are rules.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    madoka magica
  • Acid Mammoth!!!!
  • YOUR TELEPHONE IS LINKED TO MY WEAPON SYSTEMS

you're tempting me to switch back to the homura avatar i used a while back lol

do it and see what I do to doubles, coward
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.

okay you can't say something like that and then get upset when cammy calls you kinnie
  • “Alice is like Princess Kaguya, except instead of being found in a stalk of bamboo and sending suitors on impossible quests, she was found in a toy store and eats all the candy.” – Fossilmaiden
    I gotta be honest with ya: watching Homura fight Homura would be fun, actually

this reminds me of when I feared that Alice and I using Rainbow Dash avatars simultaneously invited ill fortune
    Calica said:

okay you can't say something like that and then get upset when cammy calls you kinnie
    but teasing glen is funny!
  • you're tempting me to switch back to the homura avatar i used a while back lol

IT'S ON NOW
    Again, a duel between Homura and Somehow Another Homura would be very entertaining to watch, even if it probably ends with both of them dead.

Again, a duel between Homura and Somehow Another Homura would be very entertaining to watch, even if it probably ends with both of them dead.

you know what? you're completely right.
  • "I now fully understand that [Charlotte] is no mere character, but a mindset." — Anonus, 2011
    mogu mogu

oh no
  • Acid Mammoth!!!!
    Mami's mammies
  • Mami's mammies

at first i thought you'd changed your avatar to Mami lol

Mami's mammies

no
    I am now apparently both Mami and Charlotte, which, uh...yeah...
  • c o n f l i c t s   o f   i n t e r e s t s
  • Acid Mammoth!!!!

Mami's mammies

no
    :(

I am now apparently both Mami and Charlotte, which, uh...yeah...

mami/charlotte shippers definitely exist
  • edited 2020-09-27 18:34:06

shippers are like microorganisms or fungi

they can make use of anything

the flavor of those oreos is something
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADOKA KANAME
    Hey wait

If Homura’s time loop takes her back to the hospital bed every time, does that mean she has to dramatically remove her glasses and let her hair down every single time?
    probably
    MagiReco groupwatch tonite 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADOKA KANAME

• Hey wait

If Homura’s time loop takes her back to the hospital bed every time, does that mean she has to dramatically remove her glasses and let her hair down every single time?

she probably stops doing it dramatically after a few times and just gets it done

like, y'know, real-time speedruns
  • TreTre
    DISRUPT THE SYSTEM ⌘
    meduka meguca