Post Your Favorite Video-game Characters You've Made

edited 2019-06-25 04:22:36 in Roleplay & Games
I'mma start with my Daggerfall character.  In my headcanon, he married my Arena character and had three kids (two of which are my Morrowind and Oblivion characters, and the other will be an ancestor of whatever character I make for Skyrim.).

Behold, in all his pixelated glory/shame!

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I'm quite fond of my Planet Coaster avatar. It's a shame she never really appears anywhere outside of the menus.

I've made several Sims over the years but I'm quite fond of my most recent ones: a feminist politician with dyed hair and her transgender teenage daughter. (Yes, you can make trans Sims!)

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I don't really play any games where you create characters, but in one of Toolsie's Sims deathgames I was represented by the awesomely protuberant Faylene.

• I don't really play any games where you create characters, but in one of Toolsie's Sims deathgames I was represented by the awesomely protuberant Faylene.

She Snoz

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    the nose knows.
  • edited 2019-07-04 04:26:04
    So City of Heroes was recently resurrected and I decided to give it a try even though I really only played it a little bit back in the day. Predictably I have spent far more time in the character creator than the game proper. Here's the character I have actually been playing though.