No matter how far away we get...

...it will always baffle me that DIC was a going concern until 2008.

For what it's worth, the first Iron Man movie came out the month before DIC's sale to Cookie Jar was announced.

Comments

• The moonlight is the message of love.
    That is pretty wild.
  • TreTre
    DISRUPT THE SYSTEM ⌘
    DICK
  • IN THIS WORLD IT'S MILK OR BE MILKED

aaah, nostalgias
    Obligatory mention of Sailor Moon goes here
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

🤢
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Anonus said:

🤢
    That clip misses the best part of that scene, which is when they start arguing again and she mentions her "talent" a second time and they totally left in a shot of Rei staring enviously at her boobs
    true.

FAIL
  • “His thoughts were red thoughts, and his teeth were white.”

That clip misses the best part of that scene, which is when they start arguing again and she mentions her "talent" a second time and they totally left in a shot of Rei staring enviously at her boobs

See, I always thought it was clear that the dubbers were going for a humorous double meaning there that would skate past the censors. Like, the way she says ”talent” does not mean “talent.”
    probably

See, I always thought it was clear that the dubbers were going for a humorous double meaning there that would skate past the censors. Like, the way she says ”talent” does not mean “talent.”
    That would make sense, but at the same time I'm not entirely convinced the dub team was competent enough to pull that off
  • edited 2018-08-24 08:14:43

DEEK.