The Roger Rabbit Generation

Who else was part of it?

Comments

• “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    What is the Roger Rabbit Generation?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    those of us who grew up with/attached to the influence of Roger Rabbit, Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, and their respective influences
  • “And above all, watch with glittering eyes the whole world around you because the greatest secrets are always hidden in the most unlikely places. Those who don't believe in magic will never find it.” – Roald Dahl
    oh

i guess i am
  • the tale of a girl going on a search for waffles and tiddy is one of the most relatable in video games
    I've never actually seen it
    what? never?
    I haven't seen it all the way through myself.
  • the tale of a girl going on a search for waffles and tiddy is one of the most relatable in video games
    nope
  • I think I'm gonna call a song this
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.

I've never actually seen it

Not even Jessica Rabbit?
    I'm aware of her, of course
    Jane said:

I think I'm gonna call a song this

go ahead
  • I saw one Roger Rabbit movieand that was it

my childhood was relatively light on western animation, and TV in general aside from edutainment, compared to some of yours
    there was only one Roger Rabbit movie