What is your preferred fast food chicken place?

Raising Cane's for sure.

Popeyes is a close second, though.
Tagged:

Comments

• I guess KFC wins by default because Raising Cane's doesn't exist here and I wasn't huge on Popeyes the one time I went there.
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Does Swiss Chalet count?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I don't see why not.
  • Raising Cane's for sure

YES
  • id put chick-fil-a second tho
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Popeyes, then Cane's
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    I'm fond of Lane's myself.
  • edited 2018-05-15 03:48:42
    Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Popeyes, then Chick-fil-A technically.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I wish we had Bojangles' nearby because dem biscuits
  • Out of all the fast food places, probably Bojangles, but honestly, I think Publix does better Fried Chicken than most fast food chicken places. Would like to try Raising Cane's at some point though. Also, I haven't been to a Popeye's or KFC in years, so I don't remember how their chicken is.
  • Bojangle's in the sheets and Cane's in the streets.
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch

I guess KFC wins by default because Raising Cane's doesn't exist here

and i've never been to Popeye's so i can't compare
  • i should try popeye's sometime

i basically just know kfc

but it's honestly more typical for me to get fried chicken at a local supermarket, such as:

Out of all the fast food places, probably Bojangles, but honestly, I think Publix does better Fried Chicken than most fast food chicken places. Would like to try Raising Cane's at some point though. Also, I haven't been to a Popeye's or KFC in years, so I don't remember how their chicken is.

...Publix
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Oh, in the time since I made this thread, I've actually tried Bojangles', at the Atlanta airport. I like it!
  • edited 2021-01-25 18:29:22

the spicy chicken sandwich at culver's of all places is actually really good
    Oh, I have not been to Culver's in like two years. I should go again.
  • Culver's is 'spensive but the food's pretty good
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Tre said:

Culver's is 'spensive but the food's pretty good

This, pretty much. Was KFC but Culver's wins out overall.
  • LOVE THAT CHICKEN FROM POPEYESSSSS
    IS THAT WHAT THAT JINGLE SAYS??

I could never make out a word of it other than "Popeyes"!
  • no, it says "fighting to save the world"