Comments

• kill living beings
    i need an emojicon for "-_- but talks a lot" but i don't have one...
  • Yeah the 80s were truly the golden age of TV.  Like After MASH.  Or Manimal.  Or all those sensitive treatments of topical issues like She's the Sherriff, and AKA Pablo.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Bee said:

Yeah the 80s were truly the golden age of TV.  Like After MASH.  Or Manimal.  Or all those sensitive treatments of topical issues like She's the Sherriff, and AKA Pablo.

things guy gilchrist unironically believes
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Bee said:

Yeah the 80s were truly the golden age of TV.  Like After MASH.  Or Manimal.  Or all those sensitive treatments of topical issues like She's the Sherriff, and AKA Pablo.

or whatever the fuck this was
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    you're all forgotting THE A-TEAM
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
  • edited 2018-04-20 02:36:54
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Maybe this takes place in the alternate universe where Mark Hamill ditched Star Wars sequels in favor of Eight is Enough, and there was a bizarre accident involving a mobile pharmaceutical lab and the set for the eighth season of Family Ties which resulted in the discovery of a cure for Parkinson's Disease, and, um, there was a George Clooney spinoff of The Facts of Life that ran long enough that all other roles that George Clooney has ever played are actually the same character in a bunch of really weird tie-in movies, creating the George Clooney Cinematic Universe.

I'm pretty sure Guy Gilchrist is from that alternate universe.
  • kill living beings
    that post is funnier than all nancy comics combined, good work
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    they actually had the balls to cross-promote Just Our Luck on the 1983 Saturday Morning Preview Special. They really, really didn't understand what the problem was.