A rule

If the fans of thing X refer to the creators/hosts of X as “the boys” or “The X boys” that thing has a bad fandom and probably sucks

Comments

• this seems intuitively true and is supported by the limited data I have available
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Confound those X boys! They drive me to f(X)!
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Come again?
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    The X from Metroid Fusion, presumably
  • mmmmmm

subtweeting
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat

Confound those X boys! They drive me to f(X)!

i mean if you ask mcu fans that is why Disney is buying most of Fox
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Wow, that a stretch. I love your sense of humor, Anonus.
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Tre said:

mmmmmm

subtweeting

Chapo, RLM and Hollywood Handbook all do this

I don’t know if the latter sucks, but the fans refer to the hosts as “The Boys” and they all talk like goons/are goons so I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop there
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    what happens twice will happen thrice
  • I was wondering, because the McElroy fans do this too but I've honestly never met a McElroy fan I didn't like

they are Very Good Boys and I will hear no ill will toward them
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    they are Very Good Boys but I think they're less likely to be called "the boys" for whatever reason, though they do call everything else "boys"
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    ah, the boy boys