ESPN is shit

It is the entire reason Disney has been able to swallow the Earth, but it is garbage

Also its FOOLPROOF business model of shelling out a fortune to corner a market is backfiring

Comments

• I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Yes, I am being aubjected to it at Uncle Maddio's
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    You always name these fast food chains as if I'm supposed to have heard of them
    I do?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Yeah
  • I legit just assumed you had an uncle named Maddio and you were visiting his place
  • TreTre
    edited 2018-04-09 22:24:09
    My local Uncle Maddio’s closed only a few months after it opened and I was upset because they were really nice to me

I made a mistake and thought they had UK’s student accounts as a payment option when they didn’t, but they covered the charge because I had no means of paying for it (save for a friend who was willing to help me out, but still)
  • kill living beings
    Jane said:

I legit just assumed you had an uncle named Maddio and you were visiting his place

glad it wasn't just me
    Apparently the nearest locations to me are in Charlottesville, VA and Knoxville, TN, with one in Lexington, KY marked "coming soon"

As an aside, I hate it when a website's "find a location" function requires you to put in a city or zip code before it will show results, rather than just letting you see a map of all locations

Apparently the nearest locations to me are in Charlottesville, VA and Knoxville, TN, with one in Lexington, KY marked "coming soon"

As an aside, I hate it when a website's "find a location" function requires you to put in a city or zip code before it will show results, rather than just letting you see a map of all locations
    that is pretty frustrating, in large part because I don't know many zip codes outside of my area
    if it means anything I had no idea Uncle Maddio's existed until I went to Not Buckingham Square and parked in the little area with the Jimmy John's and saw this place I didn't even know was there and decided to eat there instead
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Jane said:

I legit just assumed you had an uncle named Maddio and you were visiting his place

this, and also, ESPN is about sportsball, how could it not suck?
  • Jane said: