Super Mario Odyssey 2

Or: Super Mario Hallmark

Some time has passed since the first game. Cappy has run into financial issues, and the Odyssey is repossessed by his creditors. He cannot raise the Coins required to repurchase the ship in time, as the winning bidder for the ship has paid in Power Moons, a currency even more valuable than Coins!

It turns out that the winning bidder is...the Broodals! The future of their wedding planning agency hinged on Bowser's abortive wedding going without a hitch - which, of course, it did, but not the way they had hoped. The family business - of which Topper, Hariet, Stewart and Ringo were the third generation (Madame Broode is their mother; their father died years ago) - is gone, so the Broodals have turned to selling Power Moons. But when the Odyssey came up for sale, Stewart saw his lifelong desire for his own ship near a reality, so he and his siblings sold all of their Power Moons for the Odyssey.

Desperate to reclaim the Odyssey, Cappy turns to Mario for help.

Bowser attempts to kidnap Peach yet again out of boredom and heartbreak, but is stabbed in the chest. In a million-to-one shot at saving his life, the Koopamedics replace Bowser's wounded heart with an artificial one that pumps new blood. This blood interacts with Bowser's DNA in a most curious way...

Mario and Cappy's old friend, the Sphynx, is dying. The only cure for his disease is Bowser's blood. Mario and Cappy must save the Sphynx's life...and hope that the Sphynx has to wait for the answer to "is there life after death?"

Comments

• there should be a super mario iliad in my imo
  • Anonus said:

Mario and Cappy's old friend, the Sphynx, is dying. The only cure for his disease is Bowser's blood. Mario and Cappy must save the Sphynx's life...and hope that the Sphynx has to wait for the answer to "is there life after death?"

"Should you really be answering questions right now?"
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Oh god I hate autocorrect