People who get ice cream on cake or pie

edited 2018-03-31 21:55:37 in General
You get ONE dessert motherfucker, ONE

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    you're not the boss of me
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Pictured: Me, the Princess, eating apple pie with ice cream in front of Odradek:

• Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I wish I could just get, like, another mini-pie or whatever instead of ice cream on top, whenever this comes up in restaurants.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    📰 PRINCESS AND HANDLER EVEN DISAGREE ON DESSERTS, NO ONE SURPRISED
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Ice cream on pie’s one virtue is that it’s not the atrocity that is ice cream on cake
  • kill living beings
    fuck you, i'll have my cake and eat my cake
  • glennmagusharveyglennmagusharvey
    lets Klinotaxis eat cake
    /me lets Klinotaxis eat cake
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    What you do is, you serve the pie scalding hot, with ice cream by the side to cool it down.  The balance of hot and cold in the same mouthful is part of what makes it so good.
    Exactly.
  • kill living beings
    that's fair.
  • ice cream cake is good stuff though
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    damn right