Were the street name signs on your college campus done in your school colors?

Comments

• I tried to find some street view pictures of uwaterloo and I'd never really realized before how few street name signs there are actually are on campus.

The answer seems to be no though.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    nah
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    not my school but Ann Arbor has maize-and-blue signs like everywhere
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Anonus said:

not my school but Ann Arbor has maize-and-blue signs like everywhere

Are you rooting for Michigan in the final four
    Anyways UCLA has blue road signs but so does all of LA
  • kill living beings
    no and no

the school i work at now is urban, so i don't think it would fly. people just drive through campus as if they weren't gonna be stopped by three hundred pedestrians
  • Yes, but the school color was already green.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Bee said:

Yes, but the school color was already green.

This is my favorite answer so far.
  • That probably applies to U of T as well, school colour is blue as are most street signs in Toronto.
  • kill living beings
    my school i work at does this honestly pathetic thing of saying no the color isn't red or crimson, it's cherry, which is practically unique
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Ohio State's colors are scarlet and gray, which tends to be rendered as plain red and white a lot
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion

no and no

the school i work at now is urban, so i don't think it would fly. people just drive through campus as if they weren't gonna be stopped by three hundred pedestrians

OSU campus is quite urban. I think the City Of Columbus makes all the campus street signs, but they use red instead of green for the campus area.

UNC I think only has them outside campus itself IIRC but has Carolina blue fire trucks
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    no, but the signposts around campus had a yellow block at the top containing the university logo
  • imagei will watch the heck outta this pumpkin patch
    specifically this yellow, which is one of their corporate colours
  • Bee said:

Yes, but the school color was already green.

This is my favorite answer so far.
    They were custom.  But the color was exactly the same as normal.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Nope.

Also, it's always weird to me to see streets having names instead of numbers.
    The only time I saw a street sign installed by CSCC instead of City of Columbus, it was this piece of crap.