I had to see this and now you do

Comments

• kill living beings
    I don't know what this is
  • 8 Lastly, whereof one does not have a dog, one must therefore be gay.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    So is the fact that gray-shirt's "logic" is also nonsensical part of the joke, or does whoever made this actually think that all of that flows perfectly logically until you get to the "punchline"? I can't tell.
  • the defective panglossian logic is a sort of bouey that keeps u floating to the punchline, which is an absolutely perfectly realized comedic slam dunk imho
  • I mean aside from being presented in the form of a broken english rage comic, this basically seems like "a joke", like the kind that would be in a jokebook.
  • Obā-san said:

8 Lastly, whereof one does not have a dog, one must therefore be gay.

• I mean aside from being presented in the form of a broken english rage comic, this basically seems like "a joke", like the kind that would be in a jokebook.

the presentation is what sets this into the realm of Superior Content imo
  • the ending especially, because it's an image macro in like, the "style" of a rageface, but it's not any particular rageface
  • My dreams exceed my real life

It is a pre-existing joke apparently
  • edited 2018-03-20 02:19:02
    Odradek said:

It is a pre-existing joke apparently
    Yeah I suspected as much when I read the comic, but I didn't find it when I googled.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Grey suit man is obviously not a good logic thinker, so maybe that's why he lost his job.