ITT: You're posting in another thread.

edited 2012-04-13 23:54:16 in Roleplay & Games
^Bacon grenade! :D

Comments

• READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis

Tengu (天狗?, "heavenly dogs") are a class of supernatural creatures found in Japanese folklorearttheater, and literature. They are one of the best known yōkai (monster-spirits) and are sometimes worshipped as Shinto kami (revered spirits or gods). Although they take their name from a dog-like Chinese demon (Tiangou), the tengu were originally thought to take the forms of birds of prey, and they are traditionally depicted with both human and avian characteristics. The earliest tenguwere pictured with beaks, but this feature has often been humanized as an unnaturally long nose, which today is practically the tengu's defining characteristic in the popular imagination.

Buddhism long held that the tengu were disruptive demons and harbingers of war. Their image gradually softened, however, into one of protective, if still dangerous, spirits of the mountains and forests. Tengu are associated with the ascetic practice known as Shugendō, and they are usually depicted in the distinctive garb of its followers, the yamabushi.

• The sadness will last forever.
    -throws a snowball-
  • edited 2012-04-14 03:33:19
    I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.
    Who cares about YOUR birthday? In 133 days, 8 hours, 52 minutes, and 54 seconds, it will be my birthday...

AND ALL SHALL CUT FOOTLOOSE!

The power of the twentieth birthday wish shall be mine! Mine! MUAHAHAHA!

Like a good-guys-only Animar, I guess. It'll be beautiful in EDH: load her up with counters and cast Avacyn and Reya for 3 all day long.
  • It's 4:20 somewhere.
  • i wish to come up with a song lyric for this signature, but no song lyrics are coming to mind
    Good morning.
  • *drops a scone on the next poster*
  • Not a hybrid rabbit-skink spirit
    My brother Jacob ate one of those before.

I no longer have a brother Jacob. He's a pile of guts and bacon on the ground.

I don't know how to make a sandcastle properly.

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    This is a very weird question, but what kinds of Bug Pokémon do you like? Personally, I like Scolipede best, but Scyther and Scizor are pretty cool too. And Butterfree's always been cute.
    Organic foods sure are expensive. :(
  • tumut

I win, lock the thread.

MORE FOOD

• Remember back in the 50s when they'd record like Elvis singing YOU AIN'T NOTHIN BUT A HOUND DOG and then they'd turn the record over and reverse it and it was all NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP NYERP and people were all like, "That is actually the voice of Satan coming from that song."
    Yet another video game song:

Everyday should be a party!

• As to your question i like Scizor the best~
    Candlewax....wonderful. :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
    LA ISLA BONITA~
  • READ MY CROSS SHIPPING-FANFICTION, DAMMIT!

i get so angry sometimes i just punch plankton --Klinotaxis
    Zee Captain really seems to be some sort of Avatar for the earth, I one of the journals points this out. Snippy talks about Engineer (before Annie kills everyone) and talks about Engiees program to find the "luckiest human being".

If memory serves, engiee talked about how this person would be connected with the earth somehow. This fits with the more recent ark, where it seems Zee Captain is not only lucky, but might actually be able to commune with certain entities like Life!kitty.