I suggested my brother go back in time to 1993 and ask for a free Sega Genesis to take back to 2018

His response:

"You know that wouldn't work. Because they'd ask 'Oh yeah? Who's President of the United States in 2018?' and there's no way to answer that honestly with a straight face."
Tagged:

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Ronald Reagan? The actor? Ha!
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Just say you're from 2015 instead. Solved.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    But you already have a free Sega Genesis
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

But you already have a free Sega Genesis

I do! But my brother doesn't.
    I actually did get a Sega Genesis in 1993 but it cost $120, if I remember correctly
  • actually if you want a free sega genesis you ought to go to 2993 and get one that's left over after humanity has discarded physical bodies and game consoles to ascend to a higher plane
    but video games are the higher plane
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    yeah but not the genesis
    oh right, because it's not 64 bits like the Atari Jaguar
  • BeeBee
    edited 2018-03-07 07:19:34
    I'm pretty sure the Genesis has an actual human soul inside it, and it's a time traveler from modern day trying to parody the 90s during the 90s to see if anyone would notice.

wait

omg

WERE YOU MY SEGA GENESIS
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    I don't think anyone in 1993 would be willing to part with a Sega Genesis for free.