The Playing Cards Thread

edited 2011-07-29 02:08:55 in General
I WANT TO BE A GIRL

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    (god this was dumb)
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    GO FISH
  • You want to be a girl?

That's fascinating, tell me about your mother.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    ^ She's a woman
  • She's a woman ehhh?

How about you? What are you?
    An Avenue
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I'm a plastic cow
  • Are you a man or a woman though?
    Maybe
  • Maybe? That's interesting, would you consider that outside of the mind, outside of fictional layers we have created in our mind, that the chemicals in our brain tell us we're a gender for a reason of biological importance?

Humans are only smart enough to grasp at the straws of their ignorance.
    Now I'm more confused than when I started

I SHOULD BAN THE IDIOT WHO MADE THIS SNOWCLONE
  • No, don't ban Pinkie Pie, she's someone's Waifu, or something.