Heapers Academy

edited 2012-04-10 04:34:52 in Roleplay & Games
Hello, I'm headmistress Central Avenue. Too many kids today aren't getting a proper education in things that really matter--nonsense, loopiness, and anorakia have all been cut from the curriculum of public schools in favor of lesser fields like mathematics and literature! That's why I started Heapers Academy, the only boarding school that has an entire course dedicated to My Little Pony!

Enroll today!

If anyone needs me, I'll be in my office in the administrative building

Comments

• I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.
    *drops out of college*

Where do I sign up?

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Welcome, student! You look like a fine young man who I won't have to send to detention regularly at all!

*leads you to the boys' dorm*
  • edited 2012-04-10 04:50:10
    I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.
    My bed is on the ceiling; where do I sleep?!
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    What, did you think those velcro bedsheets were just for show? We spent a lot of money on those!
  • I wish I could go back in time and slap myself.
    Velcro bedsheets you say?

FINALLY! I can scratch my back while I sleep!

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    So, what's my class schedule gonna look like?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ~*tasteless*~
    大學的年同性戀毛皮

aaaaa
    -passed out drunk in front of all of her students underneath a placard reading worst best teacher ever-
  • The sadness will last forever.
    -slacks off on biology-