A Place Further Than The Universe Official Unofficial Discussion Thread

Comments

• I'm sort of amazed at how much I loved the first episode. I was expecting to like it but not this much.
  • kill living beings
    about time we had a good adaptation of At The Mountains Of Madness i'll watch it later okay
  • Do
  • extremely not so but maybe just a tad yes
    this show about to get btfo when Yuru Camp starts airing on Thursday i m o :^P
  • banned
  • extremely not so but maybe just a tad yes
    real talk tho this show seems like it'll be wonderful
  • si
  • kill living beings
    alright high school encouragement is nice and all and that episode would probably have worked as an independent short film, but i was hoping for some antaractica here. i expect someone's throat to be torn out by an alien before episode five is over

alternately, i would accept it if the girl wants to go there by hijacking an icebreaker
  • I can all but hear the chimes
    They are long and loud and slow
    one and a half minutes in and someone is already waterboarding their own child, brutal
  • edited 2018-01-11 05:18:52
    I AM REBORN
    That second episode was amazing.

The older lady's psych-out of expedition girl though was kinda mean.

Still excited. Though I have a suspicion they probably either won't get to Antarctica at all or won't until the end of the series.

edit because I still can't remember the characters' fucking names apparently
  • alright high school encouragement is nice and all and that episode would probably have worked as an independent short film, but i was hoping for some antaractica here. i expect someone's throat to be torn out by an alien before episode five is over

alternately, i would accept it if the girl wants to go there by hijacking an icebreaker

galaxy brain