okay, someone here probably knows the answer to this question

What is the phrase "the weak and powerless eixirt" a reference to?

Comments

• Touch the cow. Do it now.
    Trixie
  • yes i know that "eixirt" is "trixie" spelled backwards
  • oh it's a reference to "the great and powerful trixie" from MLP
  • but why spell it backwards?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    What Imi said.

There's a character in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic called Trixie Lulamoon who did a stage show referring to herself as "The GREAT and POWERFUL TRIXIE!"
  • edited 2017-12-29 05:37:03
    You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Wow, ninja'd.

I spelled "Trixie" backwards because I couldn't think of a word that meant its opposite and I had no idea it was gonna be something we still talked about 5 years later.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    The opposite of a trick?
  • yeah this phrase is probably only notable to me because i pronounce "eixirt" as "exert" which makes the phrase sound funny ("the great and powerful exert")

like, it's noticeable that that's not a noun, there's no falling sound at the end of it signifying the end of an idea, so as a result it sounds funny because it sounds like something odd inserted into the phrase
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    a treat?
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Oh, she's called "Trixie" because she does tricks. I just now got that.

Nah, of course I got that right away, but it's funny to see how many of you would believe me here.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Good job Centie.
  • Crystal said:

Good job Centie.

for making a throwaway joke that's stuck in my head for this long, hahaha
  • for some strange reason i associated this phrase more with bobby g than with centie though