Have you watched Frozen?

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    I've never seen it and I don't plan to. I hate princesses, fairy tales, musicals, and Disney. Seriously.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    It was aggressively okay.
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    I would have to be strapped down Clockwork Orange-style for this to happen
  • I might watch it.

Fun observation: Anna bears a bit of a resemblance to Yunica Tovah.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Are y'all seriously gonna let my post stand without comment???
    I bet you mean the exact opposite of what you said, huh?

what do I win
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Still haven't seen it. Happened to be present in a room when it was on and sorta heard half of it, though.
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    haven't seen it.  i did see the episodes of once upon a time that had elsa and anna in them. they were ridiculous
  • forzen was pretty ok
    Trapped on a ski lift? That has to be better than anything Disney has done.
  • "Let's take the guy who played Iceman from X-Men and Jake from Animorphs, and have him get killed by the two most ironic things possible."
  • THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS
    for a second there I thought that was that "slasher on a ski slope" movie Phelous reviewed once.
  • kill living beings
    No
  • We can do anything if we do it together.
    Nope.

I still haven’t even listened to all of “Let It Go” yet. :B
    Man, I remember watching the movie for the first time and being really annoyed at how often people were depicted running around on ice without any sign of slipping.

Elsa not slipping I can understand, because she has ice magic. Everyone else, not so much.

I think the only one we saw slipping was Anna, because she's clumsy.
  • “I'm surprised. Those clothes… but, aren't you…?”
    I didn't like it much and "Let It Go" is basically a less interesting version of "Edge of Glory" without the dope sax solo.
  • basically a less interesting version of "Edge of Glory"

that's the most savage thing anyone has ever said about a piece of music