Meat

I eat meat, if not a whole lot of it, but it's such a strange concept

"This is your food - but it moves, breathes, makes sounds, and feels just like you do"

Comments

• kill living beings
    past tense, my friend
  • I have cut a caper with the dancing mad god
    I just remind myself that chickens run around headless and will eat each other alive if one of them has an open wound and then I feel better about eating them.
  • kill living beings
    to be fair (to chickens, which i don't do often) they mainly do that cos of limited space on a farm; wild fowl don't cannibalize as far as i know
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    chicken are frens
  • kill living beings
    let's not go crazzy here
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    I refuse.
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Anonus said:

"This is your food - but it moves, breathes, makes sounds, and feels just like you do"
    At least it's already dead by the time you get it

You could be a wild predator who has to hunt and kill animals for sustenance
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    Crystal said:

chicken are frens

• Anonus said:

At least it's already dead by the time you get it
    unless it's oysters or something
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    Somewhere there's a video where aliens telepathically discuss how humans communicate by making flapping meat sounds at each other
  • kill living beings
    A video depicting the use of telepathy doesn't seem very informative
  • vtkvtk
    embrace the confusion
    Their thoughts were translated to English and dubbed into the audio for the benefit of the non-telepathic Anglophone viewer.