Disney vs. Time Warner

Everybody cares about Disney but Time Warner can literally be sold to fucking AT&T and nobody gives a shit

Are they that much of a non-entity? Like, not even owning Looney Tunes and Batman and Scooby-Doo and Harry Potter gets people to care about them

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Sweetie, I have to ask...are you OK?

I know today's news hit you hard...
  • edited 2017-12-14 23:27:48
    I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    not really, no
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    What do you think would help you right now?

Is there anything you can do to take your mind off this? Because you've been fixating all day and it's clearly got you in a bad place.
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    i dunno, go listen to music or hypothesize about alternate timelines or pack for my visit
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Why not pack, dude. What's more exciting and such than meeting up with your GF?
  • I've learned to tolerate drama...except on the boat
    I set a time to pack, and that time is not right now
  • edited 2017-12-15 01:13:44
    ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    You get to have the memories of when things were different.  Nothing that happens can erase the good times.  There's still so much in the world to appreciate.