Picture of the green M& M

Top caption: beautiful Aryan maiden

Bottom caption: now list en here do what I say Bambi ps never see day

Comments

• My dreams exceed my real life
    British marxists are sexually obsessed with that thing
  • Odradek said:

British marxists are sexually obsessed with that thing

It's because Bambi for the PlayStation 2 was never released in the British isles, thus her baleful geas prevents them from ever returning home

Tragically beautiful...
    Thumper
  • Jane said:

what is this thread about

You ever seen that copypasta where the green m&m erotically threatens to kill you unless you go to GameStop and buy a copy of Bambi for the PlayStation 2
  • edited 2017-12-10 03:23:57
    Obā-san said:

Jane said:

You ever seen that copypasta where the green m&m erotically threatens to kill you unless you go to GameStop and buy a copy of Bambi for the PlayStation 2

wat
  • "now listen to me young man, i am talking directly into your ear now. i need you to do me a favor. you will do this for me. i need you to go to gamestop, and i need you to ask the bastard working the counter if they have bambi on the ps2. if you come back empty handed youll be in big trouble mister. you will never see the light of day."
  • Obā-san said:

Jane said:

remember when the most notable memes were just pictures of cats with misspelled jokes stapled to them
  • Jane said:

Obā-san said:

Jane said:

remember when the most notable memes were just pictures of cats with misspelled jokes stapled to them
    Obā-san said:

"now listen to me young man, i am talking directly into your ear now. i need you to do me a favor. you will do this for me. i need you to go to gamestop, and i need you to ask the bastard working the counter if you can haz bambi on the ps2. if you come back empty handed youll be in big trouble mister. you will never see the light of day."

Jane said:

Obā-san said:

Jane said:

orly_owl.jpg
  • Sup bitches, witches, Haters, and trolls.
    Owls are the cats of birds so they still count
  • Picture of the green M&                                             M
  • edited 2017-12-10 17:43:47
    Picture of the green M&                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           M
  • anyone in this thread smoke weed
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.
    Odradek said:

Jane said:

Obā-san said:

Jane said:

orly_owl.jpg
    ALL

YOUR

BASE
  • edited 2017-12-10 19:08:09

base

base

all your base

are belong to us