Christmas Song Rankings 2017

2»

Comments

• You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    She is pretty hot.

But that's to be expected, 'cause she's Santa.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Centie. :|
  • Odradek said:

Hexartes said:

I like Christmas music on the whole but I'd be hard pressed to find a single Christmas song I actually like.

I had a weird prejudice against Feliz Navidad as a child because he keeps saying he *wants* to wish you a merry Christmas but never actually does and I have never been able to resolve the building tension that this creates.

He does: He just does it in his language by saying "Feliz Navidad"

Prospero Ano y felicidad
    Hence "had"
    Odradek said:

Hexartes said:

Obā-san said:

all christmas songs where the vocalist expresses a lust for santa are unforgivable

excuse you
    No, no, no, fuck off, don't try to act like Santa lust is reasonable, fucking, stop, stop right there, not another fucking word, I'm not gonna fucking kinkshame here, alright? but fucking don't take another, damn, don't take another step in that direction, don't pretend for a moment that Naney is being the weird one here
    This is entrapment
  • You are the end result of a “would you push the button” prompt where the prompt was “you have unlimited godlike powers but you appear to all and sundry to be an impetuous child” – Zero, 2022
    Hey now, you're the one flapping your wings over her.
  • Munch munch, chomp chomp...
    Yeah but that's just Santa Alter, not, like, the concept of Santa or whatever it's like with you!

I'm me, but, like, I've got my limits. Gosh.
  • ...And even when your hope is gone
    move along, move along, just to make it through
    (2015 self)
    Santa is married, y'all. Her name is Jessica.

Didn't you see the archival footage retrieved by the Rankin/Bass expedition to the North Pole?
  • My dreams exceed my real life
    Hexartes said:

Odradek said:

Hexartes said:

I like Christmas music on the whole but I'd be hard pressed to find a single Christmas song I actually like.

I had a weird prejudice against Feliz Navidad as a child because he keeps saying he *wants* to wish you a merry Christmas but never actually does and I have never been able to resolve the building tension that this creates.

He does: He just does it in his language by saying "Feliz Navidad"

Prospero Ano y felicidad
    Hence "had"
    Odradek said:

Hexartes said:

Obā-san said:

all christmas songs where the vocalist expresses a lust for santa are unforgivable

excuse you
    No, no, no, fuck off, don't try to act like Santa lust is reasonable, fucking, stop, stop right there, not another fucking word, I'm not gonna fucking kinkshame here, alright? but fucking don't take another, damn, don't take another step in that direction, don't pretend for a moment that Naney is being the weird one here
    This is entrapment
    Hex

Wants to fuck

Santa
    Heapers' Hangout, est. 2011: where a thread about Christmas music can become a thread about Santafucking
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    sometimes you people post things and I'm honestly not sure if they're serious
    I am serious about Heapers' Hangout having been established in 2011
  • Touch the cow. Do it now.
    that's the only part I'm sure about
  • Central avenue absolutely wants to have all of Santa's little gnomes send post
  • For once, or maybe twice, I was in my prime.

Getting back on topic: Who decided we needed COVERS of "All I Want For Christmas Is You"?? The original is perfect just the way it is!

Because every artist needs to record at least one Christmas album as an easy way to finish out their contract, so it's inevitable that some of them would say, "I really like 'All I Want for Christmas Is You', so maybe I should do my own version."
    It's kinda depressing how much sense that makes.
  • meow meow meowtherfuckers
    oh oh oh OH OH OH I FORGOT

GOD FUCKING TIER
    SNOW MISER/HEAT MISER